This new adaptation of the perennial favourite features Jonathan Goodwin as Richard Hannay. A gripping one-man thriller based on the classic John Buchan tale. Can Hannay solve the riddle of The Black Stone in time to avert a global conflict?
- You can access this space from our main entrance at the front of the building, the doors to this space are on the same level.
- This is a seated and standing space, depending on the performance.
- There are two access seats in our Red Brick space.
- For standing events, you can request an access seat at the point of booking.
- To access the toilets you need to use the lift from the foyer to the ground floor where you will find our access toilet, baby changing facility and a Changing Places facility.
- We have two parking spaces at the front of our building (just outside the Southgate entrance of The Piece Hall) and two spaces down the side of our building just off Square Road. These spaces are available for Square Chapel customers and you must book spaces in advance of your visit, and display a blue badge.
- Booking the access parking spaces means you will enter the building from our stage door area and will need to use the lift to take you to the foyer, kitchen, bar and Red Brick space.
- Blue badge holders can reserve a parking space by emailing details of the car reg, make, model, colour, name of the owner, and date of time of performance attending. Email firstname.lastname@example.org