We’re All Going to the World’s Fair (15)
Dir. Jane Schoenbrun. US 2021. 86 mins.
Ann Cobb, Hollly Anne Frink.
Late at night Casey, alone in her attic bedroom, is looking for something more significant than her existence. She decides to take the World’s Fair Challenge, an online role-playing horror game. After the initiation, she documents the changes that may or may not be happening to her. Losing herself between dreams and reality, a mysterious figure reaches out, claiming to see something special in her uploads.
- You can access this space from our main entrance at the front of the building, the doors to this space are on the same level.
- The space is usually used as our cinema and studio theatre performances.
- This is a seated and standing space, depending on the performance.
- There are two access seats in our Copper space.
- To access the toilets you need to use the lift from the foyer to the ground floor where you will find our access toilet, baby changing facility and a Changing Places facility. There is also a private lift towards the back of the space where a member of staff would need to accompany you.
- We have two parking spaces at the front of our building (just outside the Southgate entrance of The Piece Hall) and two spaces down the side of our building just off Square Road. These spaces are available for Square Chapel customers and you must book spaces in advance of your visit, and display a blue badge.
- Booking the access parking spaces means you will enter the building from our stage door area and will need to use the lift to take you to the foyer, kitchen, bar and Copper space.
- Blue badge holders can reserve a parking space by emailing details of the car reg, make, model, colour, name of the owner, and date of time of performance attending. Email firstname.lastname@example.org