We’re thrilled to continue welcoming visitors to Square Chapel and our priority is to ensure your visit is both safe and enjoyable.
Following the latest updates from the Government we are reintroducing COVID safe measures to help keep you and our staff safe.
Our priority is keeping you and our staff safe
1. Face coverings will be worn by staff (visors where possible so we don’t exclude anyone hard of hearing). Please note, just like the public, some of our staff may also be exempt from wearing masks.
2. Face coverings are to be worn by the public as this is now a legal requirement, unless exempt or when eating or drinking in our cafe and bar or when drinking in our auditoriums during seated or standing events.
3. Staff will take a lateral flow test prior to entering the building.
4. Hand sanitizers stations located around the building.
5. Extra cleaning in place.
6. We are encouraging contactless payments onsite where possible.
7. We will not be operating a controlled entry system requiring NHS covid pass or negative lateral flow test as we fall under the capacity limit specified in the government guidance. However, in our endeavour to keep staff, audience and performers safe we are asking everyone to be respectful and vigilant to minimise the risk to others by taking a Covid test before you visit. If your test is positive and/or you are showing symptoms of Covid, please take the necessary actions and do not attend the venue.
We know organisations around the area and country may have different measures in place at different times, however, we are following Government guidelines and implementing all compulsory regulations. We would appreciate it if we can work together with our audiences and respect one another in keeping everyone safe. This is another period of adjustment, and we will be keeping a close eye on the changes to restrictions from the Government. Please be kind to fellow customers and our wonderful team who are trying their best in these difficult times. We will not tolerate any abuse of the staff team and will happily take action against anyone who feels It appropriate to direct aggression to our team members.
For more information contact our team Info@squarechapel.co.uk | www.squarechapel.co.uk
Thank you as always for your support,
If you test positive for COVID and can evidence this, we can offer a full refund. If someone in your party tests positive and you must isolate, we can offer a credit on your account.
If you no longer want or feel you can attend an event because of a personal choice you would not qualify for a refund or credit on your account as the standard booking T&Cs apply.
We are still operating events and following guidelines, so therefore our normal booking terms apply.
If we have had to cancel, we will offer you a full refund.
If we reschedule a show for whatever reason, your tickets will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you are unable to make the new date, a full refund will be offered.
You can purchase ticket insurance via Quaytickets that covers you if you test positive for COVID or can’t attend a show due adverse weather, giving you peace of mind. Call 0343 208 6015 for more information.
To discover further information about our performances and events, sign up for our mailing list.
We are excited to share with you our upcoming news, events and performances.