Our ticketing partner Quaytickets, not only provide us with a box office service, but they do the same for several other venues too.
If you are unable to get through via phone, you can access your bookings by logging into your account.
You can email non-urgent enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s a difficult time for all, please be kind and let’s keep one another safe.
Quaytickets Box Office opening times:
Monday to Friday: 9:30 – 20:00
Saturday: 10am to 8pm
Sunday: 10am to 6pm
o COVID: If you test positive for COVID and can evidence this, we can offer a full refund. If someone in your party tests positive and you must isolate, we can offer a credit on your account.
o Cancelled shows: If we have had to cancel, we will offer you a full refund.
o Rescheduled shows: If we reschedule a show for whatever reason, your tickets will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you are unable to make the new date, a full refund will be offered.
o Insurance: You can purchase ticket insurance via Quaytickets that covers you if you test positive for COVID or can’t attend a show due adverse weather, giving you peace of mind. Call 0343 208 6015 for more information.
If you no longer want or feel you can attend an event because of a personal choice you would not qualify for a refund or credit on your account as the standard booking T&Cs apply. We are still operating events and following guidelines, so therefore our normal booking terms apply.
COVID information: Square Chapel Arts centre
Following the latest updates from the Government we have updated our policy for staff, artists and visitors.
1. Face coverings are no longer a legal requirement, we will no longer enforce anyone to wear a mask in our venue. The wearing of face covering is now a personal choice.
2.. We no longer require staff, artists or audiences to take a lateral flow test prior to entering the building.
3. Hand sanitizers stations will still be located around the building.
4. Our venue will be cleaned on a daily basis.
5. We are continuing to encourage contactless payments onsite.
6. We will NOT be operating a controlled entry system requiring NHS COVID pass or negative lateral flow test. However, in our endeavour to keep staff, audience and performers safe we are asking everyone to be respectful and vigilant to minimise the risk to others. If you test positive and/or you are showing symptoms of COVID or are generally feeling unwell, please take the necessary actions and do not attend the venue.
We know organisations around the area and country may have different measures in place at different times, however, we are following Government guidelines and will of course implement any future legal requirements as and when they arise. We would appreciate it if we can work together with our audiences and respect one another in keeping everyone safe as well as respecting person choices.
This is another period of adjustment and we will be keeping a close eye on further updates from the Government. Please be kind to fellow customers and our wonderful team who are trying their best in these difficult times. We will not tolerate any abuse of the staff team, and will happily take action against anyone who feels It appropriate to direct aggression to our team members.
For more information contact our team – email@example.com
Thank you as always for your support,
Much love and stay safe.
To discover further information about our performances and events, sign up for our mailing list.
We are excited to share with you our upcoming news, events and performances.