- A positive attitude with enthusiasm for the role and working environment
- To promote staff to provide a high standard of customer service at all times
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and communicate with staff members
- Excellent organisational skills
- To manage difficult customers and situations and turn the into positive memories
- To be able to fix cellar issues
- Ability to use the knowledge of the business to be able to speak on behalf of the company when
required to do so; ensuring nothing is promised without prior consent
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills
- Operational responsibility for the smooth and efficient day to day running of the daily programme of activities and events, ensuring that facilities and core service functions are fit for purpose.
- To ensure the event & arts spaces are set up on time and to the correct
specifications utilising the events team
- Hold full knowledge of UK licensing laws, to ensure the bars are run in
accordance with Licensing and Hygiene legislation, and ensure team members understand their responsibilities in relation to this, maintaining appropriate records
- Responding to opportunities to increase sales and enhance audience experience.
- Act as Wedding Co-Ordinator on weddings when required
- Ensure all elements of the agreement between Us and the Hirer are meet and standards are always maintained.
- Hire qualified personnel when needed
- Organise and coordinate people and operations
- Ensure supplies and equipment quantity and quality meet our requirements
- Develop and communicate standard operating procedures
- To oversee the co-ordination of staff team rotas to ensure appropriate level of cover for operational activities and events to budgets given
- Annual salary, 40 hours per week, overtime paid in lieu
- 33 days annual leave, pension contribution & employee assistance programme
- Free Event Tickets* subject to conditions
- Discounted Food and Drink
- Breaks are unpaid
- All Staff will work Weekends, but will be given at least 2 consecutive days off per week
- Latest bar closure 11.30pm
- Training opportunities
In accordance and compliance with the “Asylum and Immigration Act 1996” all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, at this point in time we are unable to accept applications from anyone not living in the U.K. E-mail your CV now for this position and many more exciting opportunities.